How you can get active
There are many things that you can do to get involved and make a difference:
• Stay informed by Joining our Email List.
• Make a donation to support our efforts.
• Attend one of our upcoming events.
• Attend our monthly committee meeting (see information to the right).
• Write a letter to the editor of the Bemidji Pioneer (send to firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Comment on our Blog postings.
• Like us on Facebook
• Follow us on Twitter
• Contact a member of our leadership team about volunteer opportunities.
Make a PCR (Political Campaign Refund) donation!
Good News! The State of Minnesota has reinstated the refundable donation to political parties. You can donate $100 per couple or $50 per person and the state will return the funds back to you. This is a great opportunity to fund our campaigns for 2018.
Our Republican BPOU is accepting donations to give you the opportunity to donate and take advantage of the refund. A portion of the funds will be donated to local candidates to help fund their campaign.
Our goal is to raise $5,000. This is so easy because we have the forms and receipts ready for you to complete. Mail them in and the state will refund you the applicable amount.
We plan to elect Republicans to Governor, Attorney General, U.S. Representatives in Congressional Districts 7 and 8 and U.S. Senator AND re-elect House Representatives Matt Bliss and Matt Grossell in 2018!
It is time to turn Minnesota Red and establish constitutional and conservative values in our government; a government that works for our citizens.
Show your support and help our campaign to elect better legislators with a refunded donation. Please contact us and show your support. It is time for a change in Minnesota!
Our committee meets monthly to discuss business, plan events and, in general, organize local party activity. Our monthly meeting is the first Monday of each month at the